Lost your watch?


About Blog
Greetings, Earth creature.
Name's Karina Aussie, generally called Bebek, Bey or Bex.
This blog is an old blog of mine, from March '08 to November '08. Decided to move here because of many reasons. This blog is no longer updated, just like an old full diary book. Can't delete it because of the too-many memories! Anyway thanks for visiting and please visit my newer blog. Dankje wel.

More about me:
Twitter
Myspace
Deviantart
rumahblogger



Visitor number:
hit counter code








It's not hiatus
Saturday, July 5, 2008
7:20 PM

I'm taking a break from blogging. But i'm not on hiatus. It's just....... Maybe I'm trying to find me some happiness. The real happiness that i can achieve except from the Internet. I know it sounds a little "what the (beep) are you talking about?", but well i can't help it myself. I think i need to extract myself from the Internet.. Got to enjoy my life with family and friends.

Anyways I'm on quarantine* from July 9th to 13th, make sure you watch me! July 11th at Ancol in the morning, and July 12th at Global TV, live from Sarbini on 7 pm! The event's name is XLENT HEROES. Let me know if you can find me! Oh and maybe if you don't find me online, don't worry dear I'm not dead nor sick, but I'm technically ansos**-ing. It's an effective way to stay away from any negative things (yes it is, trust me), because I'm starting to try to look positive in every way. :----)

So, until the next post (which is i don't know when ;p)!


* karantina
**anti sosial